Our client is looking for an experienced Gas Plant Operator / Field Operator for their Fort Nelson location. Candidates from Fort Nelson as well as Fort Saint John are encouraged to apply. This is a camp position running on a 15/13 schedule with 10 hour days on variance. Requirements include:
- Minimum of 8 years experience in an operator position
- Candidates setup as contractor with their own truck and tools are preferred
- Strong refridge experience and ability to provide mentorship to junior operators
- Experience with sweet gas wells and compressor stations
- Must have valid safety tickets (H2S Alive, First Aid)
- Strong aptitude for detail, disciplined work ethic and the ability to take initiative as well as to accept direction
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
** While we recognize everyone's right to make their own health decisions, please be aware that access to this client's site requires proof of vaccination.
We thank all candidates who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!