A major oil and gas company is looking for a Field Operator for their run near Pouce Coupe. This is a local position so you must live with in 45min from Pouce Coupe. It is an 8/6 schedule working 10 hour days.
Experience and responsibilities include:
- 5+ years of field operating experience (mainly Oil, some gas)
- Oil batteries, pump jacks, plunger lifts, compression, sweet field
- Remote operations requiring a quad (ATV is supplied)
- Mechanical aptitude is a definite asset
- Valid class 5 driving license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Valid H2S and First Aid
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Good housekeeping skills
- A disciplined work ethic, self-motivated and strong desire to contribute
- Troubleshooting basic equipment issues and completing work order requests
- Highlighting irregularities and deficiencies and providing recommendations for review
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with health, safety and environmental practices and procedures.
- Identify opportunities to improve operations production, activities, processes and procedures
- Highly organized with the ability to manage a demanding workload in a fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
We thank all candidates who apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for both assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!