Roska DBO Inc. is looking for a Site Warehouse Operator for one of our clients. The successful candidate will work a 5/2 schedule, with some flexibility to work some evenings and weekends. Candidates must be local to the Leduc area. Preference will be given to candidates candidates that demonstrate computer literacy (SAP preferably), warehouse experience (forklift driving proficiency) and chemical handling experience in a manufacturing/ bulk loading setting.
Purpose of Position:
To safely perform the tasks assigned be Site Management as they relate to chemical handling, shipping, receiving, storing, blending and packaging in accordance with procedures that conform to all corporate and local policies, programs and budget.
• Team Focus
• Customer Service Focus
- SAP Experience
- Knowledge of off loading pressure trucks and railcars
- Computer experience and learning new systems
- Mange inventory of products, ensuring that all material movements are properly documented and safe storage and handling procedures are followed
- Be able to lift at least 30+ lbs
- Must be a self-starter who can work with little to no supervision
- Valid safety tickets and a clean driving abstract
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!