Our client, a major oil and gas producer, is looking to add to their Accounting Team and has an opening for an Accounts Payable Clerk in their Fort St John office. This is a full-time permanent position, Monday to Friday with 8 hour days.
Duties / Requirements include:
- Receive incoming invoices from various sources and prepare utilizing set process.
- Accounts Payable and/or Open Invoice experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Industry experience
- Accounting Diploma or higher an asset.
- Applied Business Technology Certificate or equivalent experience.
- MS Office skills and experience, Advanced Excel an asset.
- Ability to perceive, develop and follow Protocols and Procedures in a high paced work environment
- High level of communication, organization time management and analytical skills
- Flexibility in cross training with other Admin department areas are required, including but not limited to: Reception, Safety, Payroll, Fleet Vehicles
**While we recognize everyone's right to make their own health decisions, please be aware that access to this client's site requires proof of vaccination.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!