Our client, a large oil & gas company, is seeking an administrative assistant for accounts payable and production accounting. As an administrative assistant you will provide support to the organization by successfully managing multiple tasks while working within a large team setting. You will function as a representative of the office while building effective working relationships across the organization. You will develop, implement and maintain the administrative systems needed to support the team as well as act as a general point of contact.
- Provide field production administration support
- Provide accounts payable support
- Maintain interpersonal relations with staff and outside service personnel
- Provide problem analysis and problem-solving skills including identifying existing and possible issues and offering solutions
- Provide vacation coverage as required
- 2+ years of oil and gas administration experience with Grade 12 or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- CAPPA would be considered an asset but not required
- Experience with the following would be considered an asset:
- Open Invoice
- JD Edwards
- PM Suite
- Highly organized, and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously or in a team
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc.
, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 25 year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!