A major oil and gas company is looking for a Short-term Field Operator for the Dawson Creek area. This is a local position on an 8/6 schedule for 4-5 shifts worth of coverage, possibly more. No camp or accommodations are available - must be local. The successful candidate will be setup as a contractor with their own truck and tools. Additional requirements include:
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Field Operator
- Must have valid safety tickets (H2S Alive, Standard First Aid)
- A disciplined work ethic and ability to take initiative
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be a self-starter who can work with little to no supervision
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc; however only candidates selected will be contacted for an interview.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!