Roska DBO Inc
. is currently seeking - Labourer's, Pipefitter’s Helper/Apprentice and Welder’s Helper/Apprentice
to join our team.
All positions will require the following:
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Class 5 driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Willing to work out of town for extended periods of time
- H2S and First Aid ticket
Assist with our ongoing projects in our Grande Prairie shop and in the field. Some duties may include bolt-up, pressure testing, heavy equipment operating, building and yard maintenance, running errands, loading trailers, hot-shot equipment etc.
- A disciplined work ethic and ability to take initiative as well as accept direction
- Problem solving skills
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Experienced with pulling large trailers
- Physically fit and capable of long hours outdoors and often away from home
This is a physically and mentally challenging position involving heavy lifting, hard work, solid people skills, willingness to take direction, a strong work ethic, and a desire to perform requested duties with a focus on safety and appropriate precautions. You will be required to work in the field as well as our shop location.
- Read and understand process pipe drawings, fit pipe spools according to spool drawing
- Perform equipment inspections
- Complete all documentation and requirements
- Work on socket weld and screwed piping systems
- Clamping and structural support of pipe systems
- Bolt-up, pressure testing, heavy equipment operating
- Comprehension and compliance with all safety procedures
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Pipefitting trade
- Good knowledge of hand tools and threading equipment
- Ability to perform material take offs for piping systems
This is a physically and mentally challenging position involving heavy lifting, hard work, solid people skills, willingness to take direction, a strong work ethic, and a desire to perform requested duties with a focus on safety and appropriate precautions. Some travel may be required.
- Work well with others and at times with little or no supervision
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration
- Must have foresight and be able to prep and use tools as necessary (eg: grooving, beveling, etc.)
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly
- Capable of reading and understanding blueprints
- All basic trade tools
- Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional customer service, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you! You'll be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing company, a work environment where feeling valued and respected is an expectation, career advancement opportunities and a competitive benefit and compensation package.
Roska DBO Inc
. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska
serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates
well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet and we have become safety and environmental leaders in the industry with our Clean Air and Chameleon 2500 technologies.
When you join the Roska Team
, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc.
, and this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.