Our client, a major oil and gas producer is looking for an experienced Gas Plant Operator who also holds a valid Power Engineering 4th
class ticket. This position will take place at their sweet gas processing facility with lean oil absorption and refrigeration. The facility is located South West of Drayton Valley. The shift for this position runs eight days on and six days off. 10-hour day shifts. Preference will be given to candidates who live in the area but accommodations can also be provided for the right applicant.
This role is a temporary summer relief position.
Other requirements include:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a production Gas Plant Operator
- Alberta Certified Power Engineer with either a 4th or 3rd class ticket
- Must have valid safety tickets (H2S, First Aid) and clean driver’s abstract
- Able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
- Valid class 5 drivers license (no GDL) clean abstract.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!