Roska DBO Inc. is seeking a Safety Advisor for an upcoming facility construction project in the Grande Prairie area. The position is expected to run for two months including day and night shifts. It will be physically demanding as there will be a lot of walking and stairs, throughout the facility. The successful candidates will have experience in Pulp and Paper, Construction, Critical Lift, and have their NSCO designation
. The Safety Advisor will be responsible for overseeing vendors/contractors and ensuring all HSE requirements are met. Local candidates will be given preference, but encourage all qualified candidates to apply as other arrangements may be provided. Must be available to start immediately.
Additional Requirements Include:
- Previous experience in industrial construction, working with trades such as Iron workers, welders and cranage will be given preference.
- Well versed in critical lifts.
- NCSO designation a strong asset.
- Physically demanding
- Minimum 3 to 5 year’s experience in an HSE role; shutdown or project experience is essential.
- Leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor other personnel.
- Demonstrated technical and administrative skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Valid class 5 Drivers License
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc.
, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!