Our client, a Greenhouse operation in Delta BC, is looking for a 4th Class Power Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating their facility boiler and power generator (Jenbacher). Schedule will be Monday-Friday, 8 hour days, as well as some on-call hours. We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, mechanically inclined, and demonstrate both professionalism and enthusiasm.
Additional requirements include:
If you think you have what it takes to impress our client, please complete our online application and attach your resume.
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Full 4th Class Power Engineering certification (or higher)
- Previous related experience a strong asset
- Valid Driver’s License and clean abstract
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Strong aptitude for detail, disciplined work ethic and the ability to take initiative as well as to accept direction
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!