An oil and gas producer is looking for an experienced Heavy Oil Field Operator to assist with their area near High Prairie. The position will run on a 15/6 rotation and possibly switch to an 8/6 at a later date. Camp will be provided as well as pay towards groceries. Preference will be given to candidates setup as independent contractors withe their own truck and tools.
Additional requirements include:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with heavy oil field operations
- Valid 4th class (or higher) power engineering certificate, strongly preferred
- Must have valid safety tickets (H2S Alive, Standard First Aid)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test
- Strong aptitude for detail, disciplined work ethic and the ability to take initiative as well as to accept direction
- Capable of working in both a team and individual environment
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc.
, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!