Our customer, a major oil and gas company is currently looking for a Accounts Payable Administrator to join the team at their Edson office. Duties include but are not limited to: processing invoices; working with vendors for invoice resolution; preparation of reports; cost allocation administration; joint venture audit review; as well as other various office duties. This is a full-time position with the possibility of being long term.
- Accounting background, specifically accounts payable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas preferred, but not required
- Excellent working knowledge of various computer programs including:
- Microsoft Office – Solid understanding of Excel
- Accounting Software
- Database Software
- Capable of passing pre hire drug and alcohol testing
We thank all interested candidates who apply, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview.