Our client, a major oil and gas company is currently looking for a Production accounting Admin for their Fort St. John office. Fulltime work, 5 days a week, 8 hours a day.
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent Microsoft excel knowledge
- Outgoing personality, good growth potential
- Mixes well with others
- Looking to advance with the company
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
- Works well with time deadline and tight schedules
- Production accounting knowledge would be an asset
- Oil and Gas industry experience
- Good self-starter
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., and this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!