Our client, a major oil and gas service provider, is in need of a full-time Service Coordinator. Reporting to the Operations Manager and working closely with the Service Administrator, the Service Coordinator is responsible for directing 4 picker trucks and 5-6 gas fitters regionally. Additionally, Inventory Control at all levels is a pivotal function of the position as the coordinator will be dealing with lubricant, propane, and fuel tank deliveries. Occasionally, travel is required and may not follow normal working hours. Normal hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Wage range for this position is approximatley $24-$25/hour
- Schedule and field all service calls
- Full cycle inventory and supply management
- Ensure orders are dispatched and arrive to customer on time
- Travel to various branches (areas include, Dawson Creek, Fort St. John, Peace River, Red Earth, and more). At times, overnight stays will be required
- Filing, scanning and organization of documents related to purchase orders and shipments
- Additional tasks as required
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc., only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Preference will be given to those who have previous experience working in oil and gas, specifically dealing with fluids and lubricants.
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards and Infosys is an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Outlook
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced team environment and juggle varying tasks and workloads
- Valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!