Our Client, a major oil and gas company is looking for a Project Administrator in Edson, Alberta. The successful candidate will assist on a project that is estimated to last sixty days and will be starting mid to the end of September. Travel to and from the field may also be a requirement. The shift for this position is six days on and one day off. Only candidates from Edson and surrounding area’s will be considered as no accommodation or subsistence will be provided.
- Responsible for document control.
- Stewardship of cost control processes. To be completed each day.
- Coordinate with vendors to approve applicable time tickets, on a daily basis ensuring correct use of coding requirements.
- Ensure all authorized and approved invoices are paid in a timely manner. Ensure documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Prepare all accounts, time keeping and records pertaining to the turnaround as required by the turnaround team.
- Service and direct the on-site activities of payroll, personnel, time keeping, data processing and accounting.
- Review costs daily and after project, reporting to Manager
- Previous project administration experience is an asset
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities
- Proficiency with computers and associated software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Able to work in a highly organized manner where detail and accuracy are critical
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills
- Full Class 5 Driver's License (no GDL), with clean abstract
- Capable of passing pre hire drug and alcohol testing
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.