We are looking for a full time Journeyman Millwright to join a busy maintenance team. Reporting to the mechanical lead. The Journeyman Millwright will work an eight hour a day shift, Monday to Friday.
- Take a proactive approach in all aspects of plant health and safety.
- Participation in defect solution and incident investigations
- Collaborate on the analysis of reliability issues, for solutions and implementation
- Provide support and technical advice to facilities engineering and projects personnel
- Coordinate maintenance activities with other trades specialists and planners
- Provide support to central planners and team leads regarding the definition and application of preventive and predictive maintenance requirements
- Comply with the prioritization and classification system for work order completion
- Provide input to the schedule and identify potential conflicts in the schedule and timelines
- Provide input to the mechanical lead and warehouse personnel regarding equipment inventories, associated replacement parts and spare parts inventory requirements
- Respond to call-outs
- Teamwork, Attention to detail and Conduct all work in a safe and orderly manner
- Overhaul a variety of pumps, turbines, fans and compressors
- Perform analysis and troubleshooting for mechanical, hydraulic and rotating equipment
- Maintain effective contact with operations and provide technical advice regarding mechanical and rotating equipment operation
- Ensure effective commissioning of mechanical equipment following repair/replacement
- Perform vibration analysis and oil sampling on rotating equipment in operation as necessary
- Examine process flow drawings, equipment lists and operating specifications for reference purposes and for determining work procedures
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
- Journeyman or Interprovincial Red Seal in Millwright trade required
- Set up as contractor with own truck and tools is an asset.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in gas plant and field operations
- Oilfield Construction experience would be considered an assets
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and other business related computer programs and applications
- Previous experience with SAP and or Maximo
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Standard First Aid, CPR & H2S
- Ability to pass pre hire drug and alcohol screening
- Ability to pass pre hire drivers abstract
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and problem solving skills and Exceptional oral and written English
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc.
, and this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.