Operate a company provided portable welding rig in field and shop locations.
- Maintain and perform minor repairs on welding equipment
- Examine welds to ensure that they meet standard / specifications
- Complete work for custom fabrication and structural construction
- Follow all assigned drawings and instructions
- Conduct all work in a safe and orderly manner
- Working knowledge of all welding processes including GMAW, SMAW, MCAW, FCAW
· Proven experience with fabrication equipment and various other tools/equipment: hand tools, shears, drill press, pedestal grinders
· Mechanical aptitude
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Understand and apply relevant math calculations
· Ability to read and interpret welding blueprints, designs, and welding process specifications
· Attention to detail
· Valid Interprovincial Journeyman Welding Certificate required
· Fabrication experience an asset
· B Pressure Certificate an asset
· Valid CWB tickets an asset
· Industry standard safety certifications (First Aid, H2S) an asset
· Experience reading blue prints an asset
· Exceptional oral and written English
· Must be able to pass pre-employment and pre-access drug and alcohol screening and background checks
· Must possess a clean driver’s abstract
· Physically fit (may have to pass fitness test)
- Must reside in the Grande Prairie, AB region
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ year’s track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO Inc.
, and this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.