Roska DBO Inc. is seeking a 4th Class Power Engineer Plant Operator for a valued customer in the Dawson Creek area. We are looking for operators who have had 2+ years hands on experience in plant operations with inlet separation, compression, amine and refridge. The successful candidate must live in the Dawson Creek area as this is a home every night position.
- Must have 4th class power engineer certificate
- 2+ years plant experience
- Familiar with all aspects of the operations and processing procedures
- Must be able to work as part of a small team and get along with others.
- Valid safety tickets and clean driving abstract
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.