A major oil and gas company is looking for a Warehouse Off-Site Coordinator in Edson, AB. This position supports off-site warehouse locations maintained by the regional central warehouse. Lots of travel required, must be self-driven and be able to work independently with little supervision. Candidates must reside in driving distance of Edson. The shift runs from M-F, 8 hours a day.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure materials at controlled offsite locations are organized, controlled and replenished
- Coordinate offsite material requirements for inventory replenishment, staged materials, materials returns, used materials, lube oil and chemicals management
- Provide Central Warehouse staff with updates on field activities and concerns
- Participate in weekly regional warehouse team meeting
- Conduct physical inventory counts as required
- Leading, managing and supporting the policies, efforts, goals, practices of HSE Management System
- Reconcile key issue sheet against goods issue sheet on weekly basis
- Complete weekly report requirements
- Look for demonstrated cost-savings opportunities and report to lead
- Participate in weekly call-out schedule and responsibilities
- Maintain an active member role in the Materials Management Network of Excellence, providing support, and participating in discussion
Skills Required :
- 3-5 years of experience in warehouse/ material handling
- Journeyman Parts Certificate is an asset
- Strong understanding of material commodities applicable to O&G, pipelines and well head infrastructure
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Experienced in use of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (SAP, Maximo, etc.)
- Advanced user in Microsoft Applications (MS excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Valid class 5 driving license with clean driving record
- Must be organized and able to handle multitasks and requests without consistent direct supervision
- Excellent communication skills and committed to safety
- This position doesn’t qualify for RELOCATION/LIVING ALLOWANCE
We thank all candidates for their interest, Although only candidates considered a strong fit will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for both assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!