We are supporting our client in search of a temporary Field Integrity Technologist for the Grande Prairie area. This will be a 6 -12 month position. The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination of all corrosion and integrity activities while maintaining an environmentally safe and cost effective work environment. You will interact and coordinate with area operating personnel, contract service providers and vendors to support and execute key aspects of the Asset Integrity Programs.
- Follow and implement pipeline risk management guidelines
- Complete pipeline risk and corrosion assessments
- Follow and implement Owner User Program for pressure equipment
- Participate in coordination and execution of facility turn-arounds
- Provide technical input for pipeline abandonment and discontinuation procedures
- Meet with regulatory representatives to build working relationships
- Develop and maintain maintenance schedules to aid in annual budgeting
- Reconcile and update equipment inventory database using MAXITRAK and coordinate testing and servicing
- Work with vendors to ensure reporting is accurate and timely
- Coordinate and participate in risk based inspections (RBI’s) to optimize inspection intervals
- Generate Authorizations for Expenditure (AFEs) within area of responsibility
- Ensure assets are safe, reliable and compliant to operate
- Network and exchange ideas with industry field Integrity counterparts
- Provide training and education for the field operators
- Ensure compliance with regulatory regulations HSE policies
- Work with the Safety Compliance Coordinator to conduct site audits to ensure regulatory and OH&S compliance
- Work with the Foreman and Integrity Group on inspection, repair and maintenance issues
- Typically 5+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry with an engineering diploma or degree
- Class 5 driver’s license
- API 510 Certification would be considered an asset
- Familiarity with and understanding of:
- Relevant safety standards and environmental regulations
- Budget preparation
- Microsoft Office suite, Accumap and/or Abadata
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our Staffing Services group works with customers across western Canada to recruit qualified candidates for assignments ranging from emergency callouts to longer term contingent workforce solutions. Our customers rely on us for operational staff, including plant/field operators, turnaround staff, administration and camp support staff.
In addition to fulfilling the operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!