We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager/Supervisor for our head office located in Grande Prairie, Alberta.
The successful candidate will bring strong experience and qualifications in Facility Construction to manage projects, develop, execute and maintain processes coupled with building excellent relationships with a wide range of clients and trades personnel.
As the Team Leader, you must be capable of being a Mentor and Leader who understands the Oil & Gas Industry and demonstrates a strong customer focus. The position will require process development and leading the change to implement processes and tools to efficiently manage projects. This position will also handle some projects as a working Project Manager. Preference will be given to candidates with a strong facilities and construction background in a service environment.
- Develop and Manage effective strategies to support the operational growth and sustainability of the business through business development and excellent project execution.
- Instill a strong Project Management and Business Culture within the group, and company, to execute; the design, project management, fabrication and construction of facilities
- Ensure consistent support to operations and sales with pre-job planning, risk management, costing, vetting & procurement.
- Develop and steward the process development and discipline of the group
- Seek opportunities to improve the efficiency and productivity of processes, systems, and equipment
- Provide reliable and effective insights to project priorities and applications, and proactively ensure that procedures are in compliant with the client, Government and Customer Policies
- Serve as a prime contact for the client and ensure that all opportunities to optimize services provided, through detailing service concerns
- Communicate and meet with Management, Field Staff and Customer Representatives and assist with determination of project requirements, problems and solutions in a positive and constructive manner
- Uphold project work site safety and environmental standards
- Manage issues as they arise
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- Must possess a clean driver’s abstract
- Site visit
QUALIFICATIONS & TECHNICAL DELIVERY:
- PMP Designation an asset
- Red Seal Pipefitter and Red Seal Welder Certificate an asset
- Demonstrated Strong Leadership in Oil & Gas Facility Construction
- Strong Business acumen and proven professional network with demonstrated experience and success in leading a multidisciplinary project team
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills with resilient business development and negotiating skills
- Detail oriented with a solid sense and vision of the entire project
- Ability to develop strategies and support operational growth through business development
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a 20+ years track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska Designs, Builds and Operates well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides Production Testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska Team, the sky is the limit!
We thank all applicants in advance for your interest in Roska DBO and this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.