HR Generalist – Roska DBO Inc. – Grande Prairie, AB
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional work ethic, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Manager Corporate Services, the HR Generalist is responsible to provide effective support to all levels of management and employees in addressing the operation and tactical issues of the operating divisions and the company overall
The following qualifications will be required:
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those being considered will be contacted for an interview.
- An undergraduate degree in Human Resources or a related subject with 4 to 6 years of experience working in a HR Advisory role; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Significant human resource knowledge with a demonstrated capability to coordinate numerous activities within a demanding environment.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and develop effective relationships with all levels of employees and management.
- Comfort and experience in a wide range of Human Resource issues including performance management, talent sourcing, training and disability management.
- Excellent computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal, process and facilitation skills.
- Solid analytical, critical thinking skills and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and non-authoritative leadership skills.
- A can-do attitude, with strong results orientation.