Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
Roska is currently looking for an Operations Manager / 1st Class Steam Engineer for our client’s busy facility located in West of Edmonton, AB.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.
- Valid 1 Class Power Engineering Certificate of Competency (ABSA)
- 10 years’ experience in operations management roles or 15 years of progressively more senior operations roles, most recently in management, other oil and gas production facility experience is an asset.
- Experience with NGL process including inlet compression, sour gas sweetening, dehydration, NGL recovery and gas injection.
- Experienced with operational budget and cost management.
- Supervise, lead, and mentor a team of operations and maintenance staff and contractors.
- Demonstrated effective leadership.
- Responsible for employee performance reviews and staff development.
- Manage and maintain key stakeholder, community, and aboriginal relationships.
- Responsible for compliance with ABSA, AER, OH&S requirements, and EPEA commitments.
- Valid Class 5 Operator’s License or equivalent.
- Advanced Proficiency with personal computers and software applications such as Microsoft Office.