Key RoleProvide accounting support.
This role requires a high level of adaptability and willingness to take on a variety of responsibilities as the requirements placed on the team can change frequently based on operational cycles.
Responsibilities· Preparation, processing and review of documents, field tickets, PO’s, service orders and work orders related to current jobs
· Ensure all 3rd party invoices are received and processed by deadlines
· Review time cards and field tickets for billing accuracy before entering
· Communicate with Management, Field Staff, Customer Representatives
· Compiling and verifying information, preparing correspondence and data entry
· Supporting AR/AP with entry and filing as required
· Assist field staff by troubleshooting problems/issues of an administrative nature such as field data, computers, log books, daily activity reports or timesheets
· Seek opportunities to improve the efficiency and productivity of processes, systems, and equipment within business unit
CompetenciesThis is an exceptional opportunity for an adaptive individual who enjoys learning and variety in daily routine.
· Data entry speed and accuracy
· Attention to detail
· Team work
· Administrative and clerical skills
· Analytical thinking
· Interpersonal skills
· Communication skills
· Ability to work under stress and manage competing demands
· Oil and gas facility knowledge