Roska DBO Inc. is currently seeking Journeyman Pipefitters and Apprentice Pipefitters to join our busy Oilfield Construction team.
If you are energetic and excited to work as part of a team, focused on providing exceptional customer service, completing each job to the highest standards and want to contribute your skills and experience within a growing and dynamic industry, then we want to hear from you! You'll be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing company, a work environment where feeling valued and respected is an expectation, career advancement opportunities and a competitive benefit and compensation package.
This is a physically and mentally challenging position involving heavy lifting, hard work, solid people skills, willingness to take direction, a strong work ethic, and a desire to perform requested duties with a focus on safety and appropriate precautions. You will be required to work in the field as well as our shop location.
You bring the following:
- Work well with others and at times with little or no supervision
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow direction, remain alert, and maintain a high level of concentration
- Have good judgement and the ability to react quickly
- Read and understand process pipe drawings, fit pipe spools according to spool drawing
- Perform equipment inspections
- Complete all documentation and requirements
- Work on socket weld and screwed piping systems
- Clamping and structural support of pipe systems
- Comprehension and compliance with all safety procedures
Conditions of employment include:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pipefitting trade
- Good knowledge of hand tools and threading equipment
- Ability to perform material take offs for piping systems
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
We thank all interested candidates who apply and show interest in our organization, however only those being considered will be contacted directly for an interview. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Must pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test
- Class 5 driver’s license with clean drivers abstract
- Willing to work out of town for extended periods of time