Our Client is looking for an experienced Asset Integrity Person. This is a fulltime position working out of the field office; the successful candidate must reside within 45 minutes of Devon/Leduc.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Must be proficient in corrosion control and pipeline/asset integrity methods and technologies.
- Responsible for a variety of tasks involved in analyzing, advanced troubleshooting, testing, monitoring, maintaining, installing, repairing, maintenance, etc.
- Actively manage and continuously improve the Integrity Management Plans which include chemical inhibition, cathodic protection, pigging, depth of cover, geohazards, inline inspection, pipeline repair, pipeline replacement etc.
- Must perform all duties in a safe manner consistent with company procedures and policies and responsible for training.
- High School diploma
- Capable of supervising 3rd party vendors and suppliers
- Five years' experience supporting integrity projects.
- NACE certified CP level 1 required
- Technical knowledge for the application and maintenance of external & internal corrosion control.
- Have a working knowledge of measurement, mechanical and electrical/electronic activities as it is related to the corrosion control duties.
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills and be capable of effectively interfacing with all levels of management, field personnel, and professionals.
- Must be able to use sound judgment, be a self-starter and well organized.
- Proficiency utilizing MS Applications.
- Technical diploma, Associate or Bachelor's degree would be an asset.
- Driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- H2S ticket
- First Aid ticket
We thank you for your interest in this position; only successful candidates will be contacted.
Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!