Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
In addition to fulfilling the contract operating needs of oil and gas producing, midstream and pipeline companies, Roska operates, designs and builds well-site facilities, rents equipment and provides production testing and flowback services using a company-owned well testing fleet. When you join the Roska team, the sky is the limit!
Our client, a major oil and gas company is looking for a Field Operator Trainee with sour experience for their busy gas plant located West of Valleyview (Sturgeon). This position runs on a 8/6 shift, 12 hour days or nights. There is no camp or subsistence for this position. Applicants must live within driving distance of Valleyview Alberta.
• Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a plant operating position dealing with sour gas.
• Valid safety tickets (H2S, First Aid) and valid Drivers License, no GDL.
• A disciplined work ethic and ability to take initiative
• Problem solving skills
• Capable of working in both individual and team environments
• Capable of passing pre hire drug and alcohol testing
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO Inc. However only those selected, will be contacted for an interview.