Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
A major oil and gas company is looking for 3rd or 4th Class Power Engineers to join their busy operations near Edmonton. Successful candidates will be working in a modern NGL fractionation plant producing ethane, propane and condensate. Must reside within Edmonton area. Must also have experience working as a Plant Operator in the Oil and Gas sector.
- 3rd or 4th class power engineering a must
- 2 - 5 years of Plant Operating experience
- Hands on experience with Sulphur Recovery or Fractionation process
- Experience around NGL's and Hydrocarbons
- Must be able to follow procedures, understand piping and process equipment
- Preference would be given to applicants with strong processing facilities experience
- Must be a self-starter who can work with little to no supervision
- Valid safety tickets and a clean driving abstract
- Capable of passing pre-employment drug & alcohol test
We thank all applicants for their interest in working with Roska DBO and this position; however only local candidates will be selected and contacted for an interview