Roska DBO Inc. is a customer-focused operations company with a more than 20-year track record offering expertise in production and equipment solutions on well sites and facilities. Based in Grande Prairie, Alberta, with a network of locations, Roska serves all of western and northern Canada, plus selected U.S. and international markets, with a primary focus on the Alberta/ B.C. region.
Our client is currently seeking an Industrial Service Project Manager to join their busy team. The project manager will have superior working knowledge in all aspects of Industrial Services. They will be responsible for planning, organizing, and having the direct control of the implementation of projects while providing focused leadership, managing industrial supervisors and operators with a high degree of autonomy and high level of self-starting abilities.
Experience & Skills:
- Supervision of equipment, manpower, and products for pipeline
- Ensure consistent support to operations and sales with pre-job planning, risk management, costing, vetting & procurement.
- Serve as a prime contact for the client and ensure that all opportunities to optimize services provided, through detailing service concerns
- Provide reliable and effective insights to project priorities and applications, and proactively ensure that procedures are in compliant with the client, Government and Customer Policies
- Uphold project work site safety and environmental standards
- Maintain personnel mentoring and development training for the duration of the project
- Valid Class 1 Driver’s Licence is required
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in Industrial Services Pressure Pumping is required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in supervisory roles is required
- High School Diploma
- Engineering and/or Project Manager Training would be an asset
- Admirable interpersonal skills conveyed in a pleasant and professional manner when interacting with employees, management, and customers
- On call 24 hours per day during days on
- You will be required to work at the home base of the employer and travel to job sites
- Pre-employment medical testing required
- Working in all weather conditions